Friday, October 30, 2009

Nearly the Weekend!!

Yaahy!!! Its Friday and nearly the weekend. I woke super excited this morning as Brad has been away with work this week I was looking forward to him coming home tonight. Only to get a phone call at breakfast saying that he will be staying up there for the weekend. The wet weather held up some of their work....grrrr....well we do need the rain but it would have been nice to have him home. We are all missing him heaps.

Well not much has been happening here, can't believe its nearly the end of October. Where did the month go. It was super busy in our household during October where we saw our darling little baby turn one! Yep, those 12 months went super duper quick! Here is a picci of Finlay's birthday cake that Brad and I made. The weather had been quite cool up until that Friday night when we were trying to ice it and boy was it was hard to keep the icing on the cake!!! Anyway, happy with how it turned out.

Riley had to help with blowing out the candle!




Then I turned 30!!! Left my twenties behind! Brad had a RDO on my birthday which was on a Friday, so we spent the day together. The boys were at their usual daycare the for day. Was lovely to spend some time together. Brad spoilt me rotten which was just beautiful as well. We then headed up to the sunny coast for the weekend to spend with my sister and her husband and look what she greeted me with on Friday night.


A very yummy sponge cake. I haven't had a birthday cake in years. Thanks heaps and love ya lots sis!!
We then had a few days at the beach just relaxing...was just magical!!
Well I best get some scrapping done before I go and pick up the boys.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Melinda xx
PS Thank you to everyone who has left lovely comments. It has given me a huge buzz. Love you all xx

1 comment:

  1. love that birthday cake, you and Brad sure had paitence to ice it.
    Glad you had a lovely time away. I bet your counting down now till Brad comes home
    x

    ReplyDelete