Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm In Love!!

hmmmm, yes with Bon's November boy kit.!! Take a look, doesn't it look devine. I can't wait to get my hands into this one. Oops! just noticed that the Metallic Shades paint is missing!


Anyway, I have had a very busy week doing all the usual stuff but I am also trying to workout everyday which limits my time to getting other things done!! Oh well I feel better for it tho!

Have managed to do two LO's this week. One I will share now, the other I have yet to take a photo of it....so you will just have to wait...hehe.. I decided to plunge in and do my very first Stuck Sketches/123 Challenge for Novermber. The criteria was to use a stuck sketch along with a baby/pregnancy photo and a diecut. I know the sketch had two photos in it but I only had one to work with, so hoping that is acceptable. If not I loved how it turned out.

Here it is...walaaa...!!

Anyways, I have just realised I am going to be super super busy over the next week. Round 3 of the "win a kit"competition has just been announced and its a dooser!!! There are two parts to this round. Part 1 is to create a LO using our own kit and must include 3 PP, no more no less, and we have to choose 7 elements from a list provided ie lace, bling, staples etc etc. and we need to use a B&W photo. I wonder if I can use all elements from the list...hmmm that would be a challenge!....PLUS part 2 is to complete at least 1 of the CC challenges all if possible. So all of this is due in on the 22 November!!!!!!!!!!!

So between CC challenges, "win a kit"challenge and using my November boy kit, I will be head down tail up at my scrap desk!!!!!!!!!! At least I have finished my monthly challenges (which I just realised I haven't shared yet, will do next time). I must go and get some photos and papers organised and get planning! Lots to do!!

On the home front....everyone is well. The boys are just being typical boys are are loving the warmer weather, great for playing outside.

Hope you all have had a good week, stay tuned to see what I can create for Round 3!!!!

Love you all
Hugs
Melinda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment