Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My First Year

So sorry, I have been really slack at blogging lately so hopefully I will be better at it this week.

Just thought I would quickly share a mini album I have just completed for the "Game On" challenge that we had to do at Bons. Not bad for my first mini, I think....they are quite addictive hey...now I need to do one for Riley. I have always wanted to do a mini and have lots here to be done but just never had the time to do them until now. So I was glad of the extra push from the girls at Bons. I have used the yummy Maya Road arrow album which is just perfect for little boys. The extra criteria required to complete this challenge was to use fabric, buttons, small photos & rubons. Loved how it come together in just two days, although I didn't work on it all day!! haha!!



More scrapping to share, but will do it in another post. Hope you are all having a great week. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments...

Love
Melinda xo

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! A great little album :-) now you'll be hooked!! Love all your other LO's too - I had a bit to catch up on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so darling and yet so fresh and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is gorgeous Melinda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot woo!!! Out for pub!! You'll have to let me know when and where all your creations are appearing so I can check them out in print!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete