Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This story....

means the world to me....

My entry for the Kraft It Up challenge for June. The criteria this month was we had to create a MINIMALIST layout, think white space or simple no fuss pages...

Here is my take. I certainly found this challenge a 'challenge'! I don't to minimal very well but I do like what I came up with. What do you reckon??

I used corrugated card which I painted and then stamped it onto the Kraft and cut a round doiley in half, added a flower, stamped a title and whallaaa!!

Hope you are having a great week!
Love
Melinda xo

4 comments:

  1. I wondered how you would like this criteria but you have done a fantastic job as always :-)!!! Love the stamping effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is sensational, Min!
    You've done an awesome job with the minimalist criteria - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoolie doolie... hope you subbed!!! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta say you do minimalist just perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete