Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This is...

really a 'nothing' post but I want to record a little something Riley said to me yesterday. I was lying down on the chair, just doing some thinking and he came up to me and said "Don't worry mummy...I will be your friend!" I must have looked really lonely or something hehe!!...but it was so cute I wanted to remember it. He really does come out with some funny little things like the other day he was playing outside and he came in and said...."Mummy I miss you so much"!!!

Anyway, I have heaps to share, but not today :( have so much going on personally at the moment that computer time is at the bottom of my list. Tomorrow I will have something I promise!!

Till then...
Min xo

6 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweetie he is :-) hope your week is being kind to you. Can't wait to see what you have to share :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't kids grand (sometimes)! Hope all is well-will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww that is so gorgeous! Love those little nothing posts, they are great to look back on and remember the little things :-)

    I dont know if that makes sense lol, but you know what im trying to say!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. What a sweet boy. Nothing like kids to cheer you up... They say such innocent things.
    Can't wait to see your scrappy share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! don't they just melt your heart sometimes... i'm hearin ya about having stuff going on too. i really need to simply my life atm!! cheers j :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to hear that you are enjoying each of these special moments because they grow up soooo fast. You sound like a wonderful mommy.

    ReplyDelete