Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last Minute...

Nothing like leaving it until last minute!!! I have been waiting for ages now for the sun to appear to take photos of these LO's....so I am sorry the quality is just not there.  We have had dull weather now for weeks (well it seems like it.. lol!!)

Scrap the Boys November 15th Challenge - was to use chipboard on your LO. Using some Buzz and Bloom border chippy which I painted with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze (Indian Summer).  Love how it comes out nice a shiny. Photo of my boys with their cousin, taken by Felicity Wilson, during our Easter Holiday 2010.

(Three Little Monkeys)





Next up, I decided to play along at A2Z Scraplets November sketch challenge.  You didn't have to use their chipboard to enter, but seeing as tho I have heaps, I decided to incorporate into my LO.  I have had this little chippy since Riley was born so I was excited to finally be able to use it!!

(Ride Em Cowboy) 


Again I painted the chipboard with some Glimmer Glaze and doodled around the outside to give it some definition.


The other LO I had was a "just because" LO so I will wait until the sun comes out to show you that one. It just keeps showering here.  After being away last week, the boys are super keen to spend sometime outside but keep getting interrupted by the rain.  So instead, this morning we had a "pretend birthday party"! We got out balloons, party hats and some mini cup cakes for morning tea, sang happy birthday to each other (lol!!) and pretended to have a little party...they loved it! Something different to do on these rainy days.

xo

9 comments:

  1. so gorgeous min!! love those little monkeys .. hehe! brilliant little cowboy. i know what you mean about trying to get a decent photo too! oh .. .love the party ldea - too cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layouts, Min. Love the touch of red on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning as usual, I love your gorgeous style, your little cowboy is super cute. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such gorgeous LO's Min! What a cute little cowboy you have, great colours in that one! oh and i love the design in the 3 monkey's LO! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love bothe of these melinda! GORGEOUS. I love the random orange flower in there. It is so striking! BEAUTIFUL photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these Melinda!! The colours are gorgeous, and I love the chippy strip in the top one :-) Hope you are having a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are fabbo. Love the pics and the designs on both. The colours work really well and love your paint and splatters. Great work chicky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh they are fabulous! BUT I do love the STB one best ;) Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete