Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Photos

Hello everyone,
Hope you had a lovely weekend! Well my attempt at getting some Christmas photos of the boys sort of failed.  What I had in mind to do ages ago was ruined because of all the rain we have had!! Oh well there is always next year!! Tthe sand flies are so bad at the moment, that any sort of spray we had on was not stopping them from biting, so I took a few hurried photos that I thought I would share.  Maybe next weekend I will have another go!

Here is just a few....

My two munchkins!

Riley not so sure about these lollipop things!

Finlay...I don't really want to do this, would rather be running around!

awww...love these ones!!


Yep...Finlay was not impressed about the mossies!!! Riley was more interested in trying out his lolly!!

Hopefully I will get some more!
Thanks for stopping by, will have some more scrapping to share tomorrow hopefully!
xo

11 comments:

  1. Even though they are not what you wanted - they are still gorgeous photos Min. Your boys are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...... those photos are just PRECIOUS..... I can see that you have some good layout coming soon..... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What priceless photos Min...their expressions are just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How CUTE are those Photos!!!! Love this time of the year..

    ReplyDelete
  5. thatnk you for your LOVE on my blog...such a compliment coming from you.
    Your Xmas photos are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww your boys are adorable in their Santa hats Min. Your photos are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are sooo cute .... your boys are gorgeous. it's such a beautiful, interesting age,full of learning and fun and laughter. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fab. I love your little story with them. That is what you need to scrap. Doesn't matter that you didn't get the perfect pic. This is them being them. You still have 12 days for pics and even if you take them after Chrissy, we won't know....he he

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous gorgeous photos, thankyou for visiting my blog, your work is scrummy

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, so adorable min - the sweetest lil faces.... and yep, know what you mean about the bities. scratchin as we speak! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are the cutest pics and such cute little boys in their santa hats!!!!

    ReplyDelete