Friday, August 5, 2011

Colour Combos Galore # 203

Well another week bites the dust and I am here to show you this weeks colour combo at Colour Combos Galore!

Colour Combo and the Designer Challenge is to use vellum or any other translucent product.


Gorgeous colours aren't they but I had to search high and low for some vellum.  I knew I had some somewhere and I wanted to use it because its not something that I use a lot of (obviously) and its a good way to use things up!

Here is my layout :)))

Daddy's Love.....using lots of older products here.  I am finding with these colour combo challenges that I and digging deep into my stash and using up much older products that I think I had set aside for some 'special' layout....every layout it special hey...so beware you will see lot more older products being used in the near future!


A Kaiser chipboard frame which I inked with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink.


Just a different way of using vellum.....I layered it over the top of the photo and then placed a rubbon on the vellum...gives the photo such a soft dreamy feel to it :))


And the spotty button is from Purple Pumpkin which I placed a stamp over the top for something extra!


Using lots of gorgeous Prima....yum yum yum :))))


I would really love to see you play along...you only have 1 week to do this challenge...please check the clock on the CCG's main page....it is an international site so the time zone is different.

As always thanks for visiting and for every comment left :)))
Have a fantastic weekend :)))
xx

16 comments:

  1. Awesome LO! I love the way you used the vellum! Thx for the inspiration...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. triple diple sigh... My gosh Min!!! You are one AMAZING scrapper! that page has me in! Your ideas are far beyond my comprehension... You have aced that palette and that photo.. just makes my heart skip a beat!
    enjoy your weekend
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here here to Flis's comment. You just amaze me with your ideas. Amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I totally agree with Flis, this layout is so beautiful. And who knew vellum could look so good? Thanks so much for sharing your ideas with us Min xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy is right! I love your layout! Your take on the vellum is superb! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is just gorgeous!! The pics are so special :-) LOVE your idea with the vellum and all the added embellies are delicious :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAR OUT Min!!! This is just beautiful. You clever girl using the vellum over the photo and tucking it under the curled corner!! And don't even get me started on the stamping on the PP button...that is just a brilliant idea!! Have a great weekend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Simply gorgeous! Love the vellum pic area with the paper folded back. The cluster of flowers near your main pic is stunning...great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING - lost for words - this is just beautiful Min!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEP! I Am Speechless.... & thats hard to do let me tell YA... LOL!
    Truly S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!!!
    Every time I pop over here you just Blow ME away with your 1 of your Creations...
    You really are on of MY FAVORITE Scrappers!!
    Enjoy your Weekend End..........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Another breathtaking layout Min!! Totally awesome! xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super stunning, Min! It's great to use up old products, hey! I've been trying to do the same. Hope you have a great weekend...xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am totally in love with every detail on this page. I hope you teach at your LSS - this talent really needs to be shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Great idea!!!I mean what you did with the photo!!! You are so clever and creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete