Thursday, September 15, 2011

MANOR HOUSE CREATIONS - FREE FLOWERS!!!

Now check this out!!!! Now we all love freebies right??!!!!



….all you have to do is get your store to make an order, email us telling us which store you requested our flowers at sales@manorhousecreations.com & we will send 6 extra packs for you to collect next time you order from, or visit, that store.



This offer is open to anyone in Australia and our international customers as well.


(please note: this offer is open to stores that make their first order from 13/09/11, not to existing customers).

Here are some of MHC gorgeous flowers....if you haven't got some by now, you should have...lol!!




I will be back tomorrow with my very first MHC layout!! Can't wait to show you all!!
xx

1 comment:

  1. hello there! Could you tell me where I can get my hands on some of these MH flowers? Maybe an online retailer that stocks them? They are beautiful (and so is your layout!) xox

    ReplyDelete