Friday, November 30, 2012

Manor House Creations & Imaginarium Designs BLOP HOP

Hello, and welcome to the Manor House Creations and Imaginarium blog hop :)))


If you have arrived here from Lady Grace Belarmino blog, then you're right on track! If not, head back to the beginning of the hop HERE at the Imaginarium Designs blog!
Over the next few days, we plan to wow you with some amazing creations, featuring wonderful flowers from Manor House Creations, together with stunning, intricate chipboard designs from Imaginarium. Our incredibly talented designers, from both companies have jumped on board, and believe me, you won't want to miss any of their amazing creations.
* * *
* * *
 
I was incredibly lucky to receive in my pack of chipboard from Imaginarium Designs, the awesome Cross Hatch chipboard designed by Lou Nelson!! I think I actually squealed with delight!! There were so many gorgeous chipboard pieces to choose from, it took me a while to work out which ones I would use! LOL!
 
 
 
"Remember, Together, Forever"
 
 

Sigh....I am remembering our wonderful 3 weeks away at the Sunshine Coast in September.  We are so very lucky have such beautiful beaches to holiday.  I love the Sunny Coast...my favourite beach, perfect for little kids and so much to do and places to visit.

So when we got back I couldn't help but dive into my photos and some new scrappy stuff that was waiting for me.  Basic Grey Soleil range is just DEVINE!! the colours and embellishments are perfect for beach/holiday photos.  I have soooooo many photos its hard to know what to scrap as I want to scrap them all....thinking a mini album might be the answer :)))

Okay back to the layout....I saw while I was away a huge pinwheel hanging up and it inspired me to create one (12 x 12 size) on my layout. It made the perfect design for lots of hidden treasures, flowers and shells, just like you find at the beach. I am so happy with out this turned out.

The new flowers released from Manor House are just perfect in size and colours for these papers...I thoroughly enjoyed creating this layout.  See my cute little star fish...love it!



Lots and lots of texture...gesso, texture paste, Shimmerz and Shimmerz Enamelz, the photo really doesn't do it much justice.


Little felt clouds from Purple Pumpkin...super sweet.


The Cross Hatch chipboard piece has loads of gesso and Shimmerz.  I painted the Shimmerz on in big clumps and left it like that. Sort of gave it that sandy look.




 
 
So there you have it.... :))))
 
 
 
 
 
* * *
1. Please leave me a comment to be in the running for the Imaginarium or Manor House Creations Prize Pack.

2. I would LOVE for you to become a follower to my blog ( although this is not necessary to be eligible for the prizes).

3. Continue along the hop. Your next stop is the incredibly talented Alicia Barry.

* * *
We do hope you enjoy our blog hop, and thank you for joining us.

24 comments:

  1. Original and inspirational work with the chippies. Love the texture mixed with the flowers. Have really enjoyed the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Original and inspirational work with the chippies. Love the texture mixed with the flowers. Have really enjoyed the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing!! I love all the textures and layering you've done here :)
    - Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally loving the big pinwheels design :-) :-) absolutely perfect for all the treasures on this page :-) - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. I couldn't find the blog hop post on Lady Grace Belarmino's blog??? Seems I'm totally lost LOL
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy SMOKES!!! This is AMAZING!! I love love love love the folded papers, the photo, the flowers and the shells!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, so many gorgeous elements and I adore how you used the Imaginarium Designs chipboard elements, looks absolutely fabulous. Flowers are so great, I had a ball using mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic idea...I got it before you said, although it did remind me a little of sun rays too....love the little starfish & all those yummy blooms:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this layout is gorgeous. the texture, the layering and details really speak to the photo. Thanks for sharing your vision and inspiration, appreciated.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooh I love all the juicy close ups .. love all the techniques.. and what a touching photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the flowers, of course, but darn, those shells are awesome. Are they real? Or what?? I kept staring at the close-ups... Gorgeous work, and such awesome texture. Have to try the Shimmerz enamels, it looks like a great product to play with. BTW, Grace's post is not up or MIA... need to try later I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely layout and love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Min! This looks amazing, I was wondering about the folded paper but I can see the pinwheel now and I really love this layout.. and I too love the sunny coast!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How gorgeous is this page. The art work is inspirational and the colours are awesome - beautifully done... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow I really love what you did here - especially with the cross hatch chipboard. Sooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY......love all the texture on your beautiful lo!!! Amazing layers, colors and flowers!
    Really enjoyed looking at your page....hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantastic layout with many awesome details! Love those yellow flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your pinwheel and all the cute little secrets! Adorable picture, and the chipboard is so decorative :o)
    Have a wonderful weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely colourful layout Min! Not sure if I can visit everywhere. Didn't realise LG was on the team but will go find her now :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH This is amazing!!!! Gorgeous layers and details..phenomenal design!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another beautiful layout Min, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Melinda, your layout is awesome. I love all the details, texture and dimension. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete