Monday, February 4, 2013

Paper Stories February Sketch Challenge

Good Morning everyone,

Just quickly popping up the February Sketch Challenge for Paper Stories!  I was super excited to see that Page Drafts are doing our sketches for this year.   Feel free to interpret it, use one or 4 photos, flip it, rotate it and make it yours!!

Sketch:


This is such an awesome sketch! I decided to use a landscape photo instead of two photos and my favourite stamp from Coco Daisy....The Coffee and Tea Ring Stamp...for all the circle elements. Loads of Shimmerz products used on this layout, washi tape, 7Gypsies gaffer tape, masking tape and Basic Grey papers.

 
"Friends Forever"


I have added lots of old rubons randomly to this layout as well...gosh I forgot how fun they can be! :))






Up for grabs is a fantastic prize pack from ILS & MME!!
 
 


Happy Scrapping :))
Hugs
Min xo

20 comments:

  1. Love this page, Melinda! Love the coffee/tea cup rings ;-) ;-) ... I want one!! LOL ... beautiful pic too :-) ... great sketch, will have to give this one a go I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing Min, love very inch! Over the moon to have you on our team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on making DT at Paper Stories :)
    I love your page with the sketch. Those stitched circle elements are AWESOME and that photo melts my heart, love it :)
    Have a good week
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous use of the sketch, love the layout you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and loving the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning take on this sketch Min - loved seeing your work again :) all the best to you this year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful as always Min! Love the photo and the focus.. and love the random rubons too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation as a dt at Paper Stories!
    Gorgeous layout! Love the background you have created, awesome decorated!
    Good to see you back in "blogland" again :o)
    Have a wonderful week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congratulations on your new dt for Paper Stories! I love Emma's sketches, I will try to give this a go, your page has inspired me to create something funky ;) Have a lovely day! Sandrine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HUGE congratz on your new DT Min and I love this LO! Saw it over at Paper Stories - amazing stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fiCongrats!!!!!

    Totally awesome work!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Melinda

    So beautiful!!!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pure gorgeousness, Melinda! Divine details. I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful layout Min! So soft and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh, wow, ohhhh arrrhhhh .... GORGEOUS!
    Congratulations on your DT spot too!!

    ReplyDelete