Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Inspiration - Teresa Collins...

Hello everyone,
 
I am excited to share with you all a couple of layouts I created using the gorgeous Teresa Collins Santa's List collection. I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner and I still haven't scrapped photos from last Christmas yet!
 
The papers in this collection are just magical..I absolutely love the bits of glitter on the patterns in the paper.  And because the colours are fairly neutral, it makes it easier to add whatever Christmas colour you want.

"Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"



Love the snowflake pattern on one of the pattern papers...couldn't help but go all out with that theme even tho our Christmas's are far from being snowy! The big snowflake is a chipboard piece from Kaiser along with a Pink Paislee star which I covered in red glitter to match the glitter in the paper.


A bit of mixed media going on in the background with texture paste, gesso, masking, stamping and lots of Shimmerz, TA Glimmer Glaze.




This is another layout I also created from the same collection.

"Christmas Magic"



I so so so love these gorgeous baubles from 2Crafty Chipboard! I have covered them in Shimmerz Texturez and outlined them also with some Shimmerz Pearlz.





I had loads of fun creating these layouts.  It really got me in the Christmas mood and we are looking forward to this weekend getting the Christmas tree up :))
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs xo
 

7 comments:

  1. Melinda I love these, not sure how you're finding the time to get your Christmas scrapping done but I do love these. Hope everything is well with the new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love love love love the colors and all the snowflakes!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drop dead gorgeous and ooozing of your wonderful talent!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous! Awesome colors and as always beautiful design!
    This must be the perfect time to scrap last years chrismast photos - I do to ;o)
    Have a wonderful weeken :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!!! I loved the photo, this is sweet .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know.. this year has FLOWNNN!! These 2 layouts are really beautiful.. I love the blue and red for Christmas.. sweetest photos too.. I hope you are all doing well with new bub!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a stunning LO this is - love it!

    ReplyDelete