Thursday, January 9, 2014

Flying Unicorn - Art Journal

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year to you all, hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas with family and friends and your New Year has started of great.

I am very excited to share with you all today my OTP project which was included in the Flying Unicorn January Kit. As mentioned in the post below, this is a new kit format and it includes along with the add-ons lots of mixed media art, embellishments and papers that all compliment each other...it is truly what it means....Your Passion, Your Art.

Oh and how excited was I when I opened my box and found a Finnabair Art Journal.  It has always been something in the back of my mind that I wanted to created..you know just something just for me.

Here is the front cover...



I literally had the BEST time creating this and the best part was I didn't think about it (as I usually do..lol!) I just went for it and it was done within an hour!

Lot of strips of paper, negative and positive circle punch cut outs and mesh, which was also included in the kit.

 The mixed media products used on this cover include, 13 Arts Gesso, Lindy's Stamp Gang mists - Grab a Guy Gold and Wild Honeysuckle Coral, which are fast becoming my new favourite colours! As well as CLEARSNAP-Mix'd Media Inx by Donna Salaza in Wisteria and Kaisercraft Stamp which are all part of the kit and add-ons.


Also included in the kit were the gorgeous green Prima flowers, the smaller Petaloo flowers and the Metal flowers.  The scripted Prima flowers where in a previous kit.  And the chipboard is 2Crafty.




I will be back later to share with you my other projects I have created using this kit.
Thanks for visiting :)
Hugs xo

4 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the circles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it looks gorgeous too Min.. love it.. have fun now filling it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the pink/purple circles and the flowercluster!
    Have a wonderful new and creative year :o)

    ReplyDelete