Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MOJO Monday at Flying Unicorn



Hi Everyone,

Each Monday the Flying Unicorn has a sketch challenge.  It was my turn this week to provide a sample and here is the gorgeous sketch provided by Alda.




"Love You Forever"


One of our 1st photos together....just hours old...I remember I kept telling Luca how much I loved him and how happy he was here safe and sound.  I love how my husband caught this moment while I was so unaware, in my own little world..just me and my baby boy.  So precious to have and I want to remember that moment forever.


Still using bits from the January Kit at Flying Unicorn.  I have used a combination of Jodie Lee & Finn papers.  Flowers are a combination of Prima and Manor House.  The Chipboard butterflies and frame behind my photo are Leaky Shed Studio which you can find heaps in the Flying Unicorn Store.


The title Chipboard is from Maya Road. And the film strip chipboard is from 2Crafty.  Lots of mixed media techniques used in this background from stamping to distress inks, Shimmerz, Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and Texture Paste as well as 13 Arts Gesso.





Hope you are enjoying your week:)
Till next time
xo

1 comment:

  1. That photo is so so precious Min, beautifully scrapped too! I love the canvas also, such a pretty post!!! Hope little Luca is doing well and those big boys are enjoying holidays! I can't believe how quick they are going......loving the time with them but feeling so out of whack with everything! Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete