Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Flying Unicorn February KOM - Part 2

Hello my crafty friends :))

I am back today to share with you another couple of projects I created using the Febuary KOM at Flying Unicorn. Such gorgeous papers in this kit and the add ons have beautiful complimentary embellishments.

I decided to have a bit of fun with this one and create a heart arrow.  I have misted the fringed paper and the metal heart along with some Kaiser flowers using 13arts Chalk Burnt Sienna mist. Lost of mixed media layers in the background...Gesso, modelling paste, Shimmerz, Gelatos and more 13arts mist.

"Perfect Moment" 




The chipboard title is also from 13arts which I dipped my finger into some Jilted Jade Shimmerz and ran along the bottom of the letters.



Ahhh my sweet little man at 8 weeks old...time is going too quick..wish I could find a pause button!




And a couple of tags I created as well...




And look whats happening later on this week!! Mark you diary..this is an event you don't want to miss! I can't wait!!



Till next time..
Thanks for visiting :)
Hugs
xo

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh your layout is so beautiful.. love the colors and oh so many wonderful details.. and your tags are adorable too.. very pretty.. and yes life could slow a little!! Kids grow up soo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh it's been a while.... hope you are well and having a blast with your little men. Melinda your creations are stunning... keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time sure go's by so quickly... what a BEAUTIFUL photo & your have scrapped it BEAUTIFULLY...... SUPER CUTE tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so perfect!!! Now if only we could only find that pause button...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a simply adorable page! Your little guy is precious! I so understand wishing that the sands of time would stand still for just a bit. My own little guy just turned 15 months. Sighhhhhh...I feel that his first year went by just too fast for my liking. I'm enjoying every second of this wonderful time & I'm sure you are as well....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Min, that layout is just so beautiful. I love the photo and the gorgeous arrow you created. Your tags are gorgeous too!! x

    ReplyDelete