Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Flying Unicorn March KOM - Part 2

Hi my crafty friends :)

I am back today to share with you another project from the March KOM at Flying Unicorn.  Such a versatile kit jammed packed with lots of the latest products. In the Mixed Media Add On there were a tray of water colour paints.  I used a combination of these paints and gelatos to get the effect below over my masked area.


"Your Smile" 


And for some close ups....


The Petaloo flowers were part of the kit but the Prima flowers are from my own supplies....love these colours together...yellow makes me so happy :))




Will be back with more very soon :))
Thanks for visiting xo


7 comments:

  1. Wow... this page is wonderful!
    I loved these collors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is lovely. I love seeing your work pop up in bloglovin!!! So much depth in this page. Just lovely :)) ooooh... and your GDT at OTR :))))
    We must do a coffee date when your free!! :)
    Hugs and special love to all your handsome boys.. there growing so fast!!!! Love your new header too.. your so talented at your photos!!! Take care and enjoy your week.
    XO XO XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous.. I love the pops of yellow, and all the texture looks amazing.. looks beautiful Min...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Awesome clusters, love the yellow!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could just stare at this layout ... it's a knock out ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I'm finally catching up on blogs and yours is my first to visit. Ive Been on a bit of a holiday with blogging. Love your layouts!! Just gorgeous. You make me want to scrap more.
    i dont know where you find the time to scrap ?

    ReplyDelete