Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Manor House Creations Project

Hi my crafty friends :)

As you know, recently I rejoined the Manor House Creations team again.  I had a little break while I was having my 3rd baby and Nerrida emailed me to asked if I would like to design for them again. How could I resist....I mean flowers are my thing!  

Here is a layout I recently did using some of their gorgeous blue and tan flowers...love the vintage feel to this layout.

The Flying Unicorn also carries a wide variety of these flowers HERE.

"Choose to be Happy"


Using some gorgeous Marion Smith Designs papers from the Nirvana Collection which were sent to me from the Flying Unicorn.  You can find them HERE in their store. The striped paper on top is from Pink Paislee.


Light bulb chipboard are from 2Crafty, which I have just very lightly added some Gesso and then touched them up with Gold Acrylic paint from Luminarte.


All the flowers have been altered with some of the same Gold Acrylic paint and as well as some Shimmerz in Gold Glimmer.



Materials List:

Paper:  Pink Paislee & Marion Smith Designs
Flowers: Manor House Creations - Minuettes (Denim Mix), Vinettes - Chestnut, Believe Blossoms (Mix), Imagine - Light Blue, Shimmerz - Mixed
Chipboard: 2Crafty
Metal Embellishments:  Prima
Other: Gold Thread, Hemp Cord, Shimmerz, Luminarte Acrylic Paint, Hambly Studio Transparency

Thanks for stopping by today :)




3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Min! I hope you are all well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Melinda, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! That woodgrain really compliments that photo and love the distressing and design.

    ReplyDelete