Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Something Pretty :)


Hi everyone,

Back to school today for my older two munchkins...the house is sure quiet! Thought I would stop by and share a layout I created last month but never got around to sharing. Just felt the urge to create something pretty and summery :)

"Nothin' but Blue Skies


Created this layout with some new papers from Simple Stories.  Haven't had that brand of papers before in my stash but loved the colours and pretty designs in this paper range.  Photo was taken a year ago while holidaying down at the Sunshine Coast waiting for my baby to arrive :)


Mixed bag of products, love to mix everything up...prima, petaloo and manor house flowers, 2 crafty chipboard, purple pumpkin button and a Dlish Scraps bow.





Oh and we had another birthday in the house on the weekend.  My middle boy turned 6 and had the best day...he just couldn't WAIT for his birthday...feels like we have been counting down for months...lol! :)



Have a great week and thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Min! I hope your boys had a good day back at school.. my miss 13 went back today.. I reckon this term is gunna fly by and then....... the big C!!! hehe.. I hope you had a good day celebrating too.. and that layout.. is soooo beautiful.. I love the soft teal blue colors and all the flowers and the chippies and love the blue stems(?) beside the photo too.. really love the photo ... a fav for sure!! anyway I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.. and stay cool.. the temps are set to get higher tomorrow!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I'm totally drawn to that aqua/teal grass!! How good does it look! Such a stunning page :) :)

    ReplyDelete