Sunday, November 23, 2014

Flying Unicorn DT Project - Authentique



Hi there,

I am popping in today to share with you a DT project for Flying Unicorn using some papers from the Authentique Collection: Classique: Pretty. These papers are so pretty and can be found HERE in the Flying Unicorn Store, although not all the paper range is available now.

"Totally Fun"



I have used some Creative Embellishments chipboard in the background, which this particular one (hearts) is now unfortunately not available. 

 I have cut it up and placed randomly underneath and around my photo area.  I glue this down raw and then I started applying Gesso as a base coat and once that was dry I used some Silks Acrylic Glaze in African Jade and started blending it in with my background misting. This technique is totally fun.







Thanks for stopping by today



Products Used from the Flying Unicorn Store:

Lindy's Stamp Gang Mist - Time Travel Teal
Creative Embellishments Heart Chipboard
Kaisercraft Heart Chipboard
Prima Flowers
Petaloo Flowers
7Dots Chipboard
Silks Acrylic Glaze - African Jade

Other Products:
Crafters Workshop Cross Stencil
Washi Tape
Prima Wire
Hambly
Distress Ink
Bow
Flair




No comments:

Post a Comment