Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Friday :)



Shoooo!!! 
Just blowing out the cobwebs....lol! I know its been way to long between post but this time of the year is soooo full on I can hardly think let alone blog!

Last day of school today for my oldest 2 boys...can't believe we have survived another year and boy are we looking forward to the 6 weeks off! Lots of fun things organised, holidays away and of course the much anticipated Christmas with family! I am so proud of both boys this year...its been a huge year on the home front with lots of personal stuff going on as well as at school.  They both have come so far and love watching them grow.

So... many weeks ago now I created 2 layouts..just for fun.  I have to admit I struggle with scrapping "events" like birthdays etc.  not sure why maybe its my style of scrapping.  Because I am a girly girl when it comes to art I often think I can't scrap the birthday pics with flowers..lol! Well I got over it and just decided to do what I love. I have scrapped 2 birthday layouts....I am way behind so the photos are a couple of birthdays ago...*blush* anyway its the moments that matter.. right!?

"4 Today"


Using some MME Cut and Paste papers and loads of Shimmerz.


Finally using my Prima Vellum flowers....just adore them and adore vellum at the moment.  The Vellum bow is from Rainbow Splendor.







"5th Birthday"


Mostly OA papers and some Crate paper along with Pink Paislee stars.  This layout has lots of gold and shimmer and shine... :)






Had loads of fun doing these and the boys love looking at them and reminiscing.

Better keep going..have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
xo

2 comments:

  1. Yes the year has flown on by so quickly, and we are also looking forward to a bit of a holiday soon.. Both of these layouts are really beautiful, full of wonderful embellishments and love the colors and details.. Take care Min, Have a Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2015..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous Min!! I am totally hearing you about the birthday pics.....I am the same and I'm sooooo way behind too, I don't think I will ever catch up on anything really....lol!!!! Love the last layout too in the last post, I often comment but blogger stuffs me around and it doesn't publish..anyways hoping this one works!! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family....we are counting down too :) Have a fun holiday!! I hope this 6 weeks goes soooooo slow.......I know I am dreaming though! Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete