Friday, February 6, 2015

Flying Unicorn KOM Projects

Hi all and happy Friday :)))

Hope you all have had a great week! I am quickly popping by to share with you a couple of recent layouts I created using the gorgeous February Flying Unicorn Kit. 

Oh to be transported back to this time...I sooooo miss the newborn smell and endless cuddles..that time went way too quick!!!


Gorgeous Prima mulberry Mica Flakes in the kit and I just loved spritzing more Shimmerz over the top to define them.


Lots of beautiful flowers and butterflies in this kit which I LOVE :))





Now for something a little more boyish...Gorgeous Shimmerz products in this kit in Tickle me Turquoise and Oh Say Can You Sea.



Some Pearl wire which I twirled around a skewer, used a Kaiser triangle chippie (from the kit) and added my flower cluster at the end to form an arrow.




Till next time....
Have a beautiful weekend!
Hugs xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh such beautiful layouts.. the photos in both are so lovely, gorgeous details on each one.. love the arrow.. and always love all the blooms.. the mix of fussy cut from the papers as well as dimensional flowers.. really lovely! I hope you have had a good week! Friday already!

    ReplyDelete