Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blue Fern Studios September Sketch

Hello my lovely friends :)

WOW its September already and the first month of  Spring for me! Love this time of year..everything seems to have a new lease of life...even me..lol!!

Just sharing the latest sketch for Blue Fern Studios for September.




"Happy"



Went with a circle theme here again...love me some circles :) and I still love using the Ombre Dreams paper collection. The colours are just gorgeous!






Rules and details for this sketch can be found on the BFS blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today :)
Hugs
Min xo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Min! What a beautiful photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Min! I hope life is good with you and your family are keeping well! This layout is so pretty, love the circle theme with the stencilling and the chippies, gorgeous colours together, and precious photo too! Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is so striking - love the blues and greens! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete